Gabriella Speich - Freelance Translator
Apart from the fairly obvious requirement - i.e. having an excellent knowledge of the languages - it is paramount to have a direct line to the person translating your texts to ensure you will get a professional high-quality translation. The continuous exchange between me and you guarantees that we will achieve an optimal result together.
Click here to learn more about me.
6 steps to get a professional translation
- Send me the texts you need to have translated in an editable format - preferably Word - to receive a non-binding quote -> to the contact form
- Let me know your wishes regarding target languge, target group, specialist terminology, delivery date, proofreading according to the 4-eyes principle etc.
- Send me any reference material you may have such as images, previous translations, glossaries etc. Naturally, I will treat all material received from you confidential, also if you decide not to have the translation done by me.
- You will then receive a non-binding offer. If this is to your liking please confirm your translation order by email.
- As soon as I receive your message I shall start working. We will get the best result if I can reach you during the time I work on your translation to clarify any questions I may have.
- You will get your translation right on time on the agreed delivery date.
See some of my work
- Pro bono work for FreeTheBees: For example "Vitale Völker durch komplette Brutentnahme", translation German - English